You know those movies that you’ve been meaning to watch for years? What if I told you there was an easier way to keep track of them. You may have them on the notes app on your phone, but MovieSafe intends to be a much better way to keep track of them.
MovieSafe is an app designed with React to improve the movie tracking experience. More features are currently in development, this is an early release.
- Make a list of movies you want to watch
- Automatic in-browser storage
- Clicking on the movie title will take you to the movie’s Google page
- Clear watched movies from your list
- Collection page to keep track of watched movies (in development)
To run the app:
In the project directory, run:
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in your browser.