Work Under Progress
Version 1 :
- The data is stored locally and not on Firestore
- GraphQL has not been used. version 1 is hosted HERE!
An E commerce platform made using React JS, Redux, Firebase (authentication), Firestore, Stripe API (temporarily creating dummy payment gateway)
The application is composed of the following Features:
- A landing page with animated minimalistic design, with the major categories of items.
- A quick peek page where 5 products of each categories are on display.
- A page with Sign-in and Sign-out components.
- All form related fields are made using reusable components.
- Has a cart feature which opens up and displays the items selected in a summary, also has a checkout button.
- The cart component also allows to edit the contents of the items selected.
- Check out features are yet to be integrated into the appplication.
- As of this moment I am using firebase for user authentication, also enabled google sign in authentication.
- It is also used to store user data
- In the future it will also hold all shopping related and cart related dtaa of each user.
Progress: Version 1 completed and hosted
Version 2 Progress: 50%
Sign-in && Sign-Up Page:
- Visual Studio Code – A source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. It includes support for debugging, embedded Git control, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, and code refactoring
- Create react app – A quick method to start developing a react application.
- Webpack – A module bundler
- SCSS – A css metalanguage
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
The following software is required to be installed on your system:
- Node 8.x
- Npm 3.x
Type the following commands in the terminal to verify your node and npm versions
node -v npm -v
Follow the following steps to get development environment running.
Clone ‘react-e-commerce-website.git’ repository from GitHub
git clone https://github.com/AdityaKumawat97/react-e-commerce-website.git
OR USING SSH
git clone [email protected]:AdityaKumawat97/react-e-commerce-website.git
Install node modules
Starting front-end servers