Chat with GPT
Chat with GPT is an open-source, unofficial ChatGPT app with extra features and more ways to customize your experience. It connects ChatGPT with ElevenLabs to give ChatGPT a realistic human voice.
Try out the hosted version at: https://chatwithgpt.netlify.app
Powered by the new ChatGPT API, this app has been developed using TypeScript + React. We welcome pull requests from the community!
- 🚀 Fast response times.
- 🔎 Search through your past chat conversations.
- 📄 View and customize the System Prompt – the secret prompt the system shows the AI before your messages.
- 🌡 Adjust the creativity and randomness of responses by setting the Temperature setting. Higher temperature means more creativity.
- 💬 Give ChatGPT a realistic human voice by connecting your ElevenLabs text-to-speech account.
- ✉ Share your favorite chat sessions online using public share URLs.
- 📋 Easily copy-and-paste ChatGPT messages.
- 🖼 Full markdown support including code, tables, and math.
- Pay for only what you use with the ChatGPT API.
Bring your own API keys
To get started with Chat with GPT, you will need to add your OpenAI API key on the settings screen. Click “Connect your OpenAI account to get started” on the home page to begin. Once you have added your API key, you can start chatting with ChatGPT.
Your API key is stored only on your device and is never transmitted to anyone except OpenAI. Please note that OpenAI API key usage is billed at a pay-as-you-go rate, separate from your ChatGPT subscription.
To use the realistic text-to-speech feature, you will need to add your ElevenLabs API key by clicking “Play” next to any message.
Your API key is stored only on your device and never transmitted to anyone except ElevenLabs.
- Edit messages (coming soon)
- Regenerate messages (coming soon)
Chat with GPT is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more information.