Covid-tracker is a website that allows users to have access to the latest covid data in Brazil. They can also filter by region name, as well as get more informations on that specific region by clicking on it.
- HTML, CSS, React & Redux;
- Visual Studio, Git & GitHub;
- Narrativa API.
To run this project, you only need a computer with a browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, etc.) installed, and follow these steps:
- In your terminal, type the following, to clone this repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/VanessaAoki/covid-tracker.git
- After, run the following commands in your terminal:
$ cd bookstore $ npm install $ npm start
What are these commands?
– the `$ cd` command is used to move to different folders.
– `$ npm install` install all the required dependencies to run the project.
– while `$ npm run start` runs the app in the development mode.
- If your default browser do not start automatically, open it and type
http://localhost:3000to run the application.
To launch the test runner in the interactive watch mode, run
$ npm test in your console.
To read more information about running tests, visit create react app website;
Optionally, you can run the application here.
Original design by Nelson Sakwa on Behance.
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
This project is MIT licensed.