Watcher website first look
This is what we are gonna make throughout the Hacktoberfest. Also do check out Watcher
Want to Contribute to Watcher ?
Don’t create a pull request on an issue that doesn’t exist, create an issue first and if the changes you are proposing are said to be okay, you can go ahead and create a pull request
Before starting to work on any issue make sure it’s assigned to you
Add the Issue you worked on in your Pull Request
Don’t work on the main branch, create your own branch
? How to Contribute
- Take a look at the existing Issues or create a new issue!
- Fork the Repo. Then, create a branch for any issue that you are working on. Finally, commit your work.
- Create a Pull Request, which will be promptly reviewed and given suggestions for improvements by maintainers
- Add screenshots or screen captures to your Pull Request to help us understand the effects of the changes proposed in your PR.
? HOW TO MAKE A PULL REQUEST:
Start by making a Fork of the Watcher-website repository.
Clone your new fork of the repository in the terminal/CLI on your computer with the following command:
git clone https://github.com/<your-github-username>/Watcher-website
- Navigate to the newly created Code-Magic project directory:
- Set upstream command:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/Waishnav/Watcher-website.git
- Create a new branch:
git checkout -b YourBranchName
- Sync your fork or your local repository with the origin repository:
- In your forked repository, click on “Fetch upstream”
- Click “Fetch and merge”
Alternatively, Git CLI way to Sync forked repository with origin repository:
git fetch upstream
git merge upstream/main
Github Docs for Syncing
Make your changes to the source code.
Stage your changes and commit:
git commit -m "commitmessage"
- Push your local commits to the remote repository:
git push origin YourBranchName
In order to discuss changes, you are welcome to open an issue about what you would like to contribute. Enhancements are always encouraged and appreciated.