Full Stack Stream Group Chat ?
Group Chat – Live Demo
Full Stack Realtime Chat Messaging Application with:
- Form validation & authintication.
- Direct messages, group chats creation and emojis as reactions.
- Giphs, edit and delete messages, reply and specialized commands as forward.
- Inviations, sending images, sending links and watching videos inside the chat and attaching files.
- Fetching data with ‘GET’ & ‘POST’ methods.
- Navigation through dynamic URL and each component has a specific page with Routes.
- Full responsive website for mobile users also.
Technologies used :
- React (Custom hooks, Context …).
- Heroku for saving users and messages.
- Backend : Heroku
- Frontend : Netlify
Give it a try..
- Sign up then Sign in
- Click on + button to add a channel.
- Choose a name for this channel and a user to add.
- Choose a emoji to send and type any message to send.
- Create another user to see how the website could handle many users in the same channel.
- Try to send images and files.
- Try typing ( /giphy ) and any word like ‘Hi’ then send it.
- Shuffle the GIF then send it.
- Click on + button to send direct message to any selected user.
- Try Logout and Login again after refreshing the website.
- Try using the website in mobile screen.
This web app ? was built to demonstrate the use of React, Redux, Authintication, Error handling, Nodejs backend and getstream.io.
This project was generated with React version 18.0.0.
Run npm start. Navigate to http://localhost:3000/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
Find app live here
- Chat Stream : WWW.GETSTREAM.IO Made with love ❤️ by me.