The Panacea project
The Panacea project is a small project to support game developers in their learning journey.
This repository have two main components:
- A website (
web/) hosted on https://inacio.dev/panacea
- The web uses React, Next.JS and it’s hosted on Vercel.
- Some known limitations are:
- Not all games have a category. There is an item in my roadmap to fix this
- Not all games from Ludum Dare are listed and this is also being fixed very soon
- A Go program (
scraper/), that indexes Ludum Dare games and categorizes them using different APIs
The website has an exhaustive list of Ludum Dare Compo entries, with their open-source links, overall Ludum Dare grade and, whenever available, which engine/language it was built with. Filters are your friend and all columns can be sorted.
- Responsive CSS: right now the layout basically sucks.
- Support for more providers besides Github
- Support games outside of Compo category
- Dark theme 🌚
- Any contribution is welcomed 🙂
- If you have any questions reach out via Issues or to me directly, via Twitter: https://twitter.com/inacho_
- All due credit to the amazing work done by the Ludum Dare core team at https://github.com/JammerCore/JammerCore