Lead Assist Dashboard
This sample shows how to integrate SharePoint Framework, PnP React Controls, and Microsoft Graph Toolkit in a solution available for SharePoint web parts or Microsoft Teams personal application.
Get your own free development tenant by subscribing to Microsoft 365 developer program
|Lead Assist Dashboard||PnP|
|1.0.0||October 5, 2021||Initial release|
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- Ensure that you are at the solution folder
- In the command-line run:
npm run package
- Upload the generated SPPKG file into the SharePoint App Catalog of your tenant
- Select the SPPKG in the App Catalog and click on "Sync to Teams" button
- Add the web part to a SharePoint page
- In the first run the web part will ask for the target SharePoint site URL
- Using the control panel of the web part
- Create the SharePoint demo lists
- Populate the SharePoint demo lists
- Generate the Microsoft Graph demo data
This solution provides an example of how to implement a SharePoint Framework web part, that is also usable as a Microsoft Teams personal app, using the SharePoint Framework React Controls and the Microsoft Graph Toolkit.
This web part illustrates the following concepts:
How to use the PnP React Controls such as the chart control
How to integrate the Microsoft Graph Toolkit in a SharePoint Framework web part such as the Agenda control
and the Todo control
How to execute operations on SharePoint using PnP JS
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- Building for Microsoft Teams
- Use Microsoft Graph in your solution
- Publish SharePoint Framework applications to the Marketplace
- The easiest way to store user settings of your Microsoft 365 app
- Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
"Sharing is Caring"