Surrealist is a simple Desktop based query playground for SurrealDB. Easily connect to any SurrealDB database in order to execute and preview query responses.
- 📌 Multi-tab query editing
- 💫 Support for multiple queries in one request
- 🔍 Provides a clean and foldable view of your query result
- ⚡ SurrealQL syntax highlighting
- ✏️ Define variables in a seperate panel
You can download the latest version of Surrealist from our Releases page.
To run in live development mode, run
wails dev in the project directory. This will run a Vite development
server that will provide very fast hot reload of your frontend changes. If you want to develop in a browser
and have access to your Go methods, there is also a dev server that runs on http://localhost:34115. Connect
to this in your browser, and you can call your Go code from devtools.
To build a redistributable, production mode package, use