Electron, TypeScript, MUI (formerly Material-UI), React Boilerplate
Modern and lightweight boilerplate built with electron, typescript, react, webpack, and mui. This also demonstrates live-reloading and static images.
- React.js 18
- Electron 18
- MUI 5 (formerly Material-UI)
- Webpack 5
- Typescript, ESLint, and Prettier are used to improve the developer experience
- Visual Studio Code
- NVM (mac only. helps to manage multiple node.js versions on your machine)
- Download this repo or run the following command to clone it
git clone https://github.com/hellosoftware-io/electron-typescript-react-material-ui myapp
- Navigate to the project root
- Using NPM 7+, run the following command to install dependencies
- Run the following command to build and start the development version of your app with live reloading.
npm run dev
npm run package to build and package your electron app.
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path
This is caused when elecron-builder tries to sign a build. Run
xcode-select --install to install the necessary Xcode tools.
myapp/ | - dist/ //- Generated by Webpack automatically | - node_modules/ | - packages/ //- Generated by build script automatically | - static/ //- Global static assets | | - electron.svg | - src/ | | - main/ //- Backend modules for the Electron app | | | - main.ts //- Entry point of 'electron-main' | | - renderer/ //- Frontend React components for the Electron app | | | - index.tsx //- Entry point of 'electron-renderer' | - webpack/ //- Webpack config files | | - electron.webpack.ts | | - react.webpack.ts | - .eslintrc //- ESLint config | - .gitignore | - package-lock.json | - package.json | - tsconfig.json //- TypeScript config | - webpack.config.js //- Webpack config
Pull requests are always welcome ?.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.