Next.js TypeScript TailwindCSS & Sass Starter
Use TypeScript, TailwindCSS & Sass to quick start your new Next.js app!!
⚡️ Quick Start
? Getting Started
Run the following command to create a new project with this Starter:
yarn create next-app my-app -e https://github.com/MikevPeeren/next-typescript-tailwindcss-sass-starter # or npx create-next-app my-app -e https://github.com/MikevPeeren/next-typescript-tailwindcss-sass-starter
Once the project and dependencies are finished installing, you can navigate to that directory and start up the development server with:
yarn dev # or npm run dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see your new project!
? What’s inside?
This Starter includes
- Sass – Sass is the most mature, stable, and powerful professional grade CSS extension language in the world.
- Tailwindcss – A utility-first CSS framework packed with classes
- Next.js – The React Framework
The rest of the Starter is based off of the Next.js default starter.
? Learn More About Next.js
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation – learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js – an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository – your feedback and contributions are welcome!