Node Module Search
It is project for freshers who want to learn typescript reactjs and redux.
redux are used.
How to use?
- First navigate to directory and open Terminal/CMD in that directory.
- After opening terminal/cmd type
- Then Type
Show some ❤️ and ⭐ the repo to support the project.
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me within 10-21 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using
Reformat Codefeature of VS Code
Fon Mac and
Fon Linux + Windows .
- If its a feature, bugfix, or anything please only change code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge ?
- Pull requests must be made against
developbranch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
- Have fun!
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -m ‘Add some feature’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
This Project is Tested in Google Chrome Browser.
Facing Any Problem or need any Help❔
Write me in issues section. I will try solve your issue within 10-12 hours.
Keep Developing and Destroying. ?
Take a look at my repositories and let’s get in touch!