Tesla Club NIT, Patna 🤖
Tesla Club is the official club of electrical engineering department of NIT, Patna.
Official website of Tesla Club NIT Patna
Project has following functionalities
- Creating a Component in React
- Making HTTP calls
- Communicating between parent and child component
- Using Basic Routing in React
- Using SCSS, CSS and Tailwind for Styling
Install Node JS
Refer to https://nodejs.org/en/ to install nodejs
Install Vite npm package globally. This will help to easily run the project and also build the source files easily. Use the following command to install vite
Learn Tailwind CSS
This project uses
Tailwind CSS if you don’t have any hands-on experience with tailwind css then you can refer to their docs.
npm install -g vite
Live WebSite URL
The WebSite is deployed in https://tesla-nitp.vercel.app/
Click on the link to see the website.
Cloning and Running the Application in local
Clone the project into local.
Install all the npm packages. Go into the root folder and type the following command to install all npm packages
In order to run the application Type the following command
npm run dev
The Application Runs on http://127.0.0.1:5173/
Contributions are welcome 🎉🎉
Ways to contribute:
- Solve the issues which are listed
- Create your own issue and then send PR.
Please refer to the project’s style and contribution guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the “fork-and-pull” Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
🚀 Please abide by Contributing Guidelines and Code of Conduct.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people ❤️: