Recipe webapp is an SPA that provides a wide library of recipes. The application will allow users to browse though vast recipe categories.
Recipe webapp is a web application that provides a wide library of recipes. The application will allow users to browse though vast recipe categories based on diets.
Here is a list of the tech used in this project.
Description of some of the project’s key features.
- Home page that displays a list of recipes.
- Each recipeCard will display an image, a name and a count of ingredients.
- Each recipeCard will have a button to view the recipe details.
- Each details page will diplay the recipe’s unique information.
- Has working linters to encourage clean code.
Here is be the link to the demo project as well as a link to a video of me explaining more in detail my webapp.
- Recipe web app was deployed with the use of render.
How to get started and make use of this project.
To get a local copy up and running, follow these steps.
In order to run this project locally you need
gitinstalled. Please got to Getting Started – Installing Git guide and follow the steps described for your system to install
You must have Node installed on our machine to access the NPM (Node Package Manager) tool. Run
npm -vin the terminal to see if you have node and npm installed, respectively. Ensure you have node>=14.0.0 and npm>=5.6 If you don’t have them installed, head to Node to download and install the latest stable version.
A source-code editor like vscode.
Clone this repository to your desired folder
cd your-folder https://github.com/jlvFlores/Recipe-webapp cd Recipe-webapp
Install all dependencies to this project with:
To run the project, execute the following command:
To run tests, run the following command:
You can use any deployment service to deploy the application.
npm run build
Here is a mention to all who collaborated in this project.
👤 Jose Luis Vazquez Flores
The following are the future features that will be added to the project.
- Will include a search feature
- Adapt screen size for computer screens and other large screens
- It will probably not take over the world
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Message of encouragement.
If you like this project you can buy us a coffee.
Credit is given to those who deserve it.
- We would like to thank those who encourage us to never give up.
- Original design idea by Nelson Sakwa on Behance.
This project is MIT licensed.