Rick and Morty Episode Generator
An interactive one-pager browser game, primarily built with React.js. It makes use of the state-of-the-art Jurassic-1 language models to generate made-up episodes of the popular animated science fiction TV show Rick and Morty.
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/AI21Labs/Rick-and-Morty-Episode-Generator.git
- Install dependencies
- Start the game in your local environment
- Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
- Get your API key from your account page, and paste it in apiKey.consts.js file. Now you are all set and ready to play!
- Press the “Generate Title” button, which will invoke the generateTitle() function. This function sends an API request to the
/completeendpoint of the Jurassic-1 Grande model. The main request includes a “few shot”
promptparameter with a value that prompts the model to generate a new made-up Rick and Morty episode title. Other parameters worth noticing are
- Once the model returns a response, it is rendered in the text field next to the “Generate Title” button.
- The second button, “Generate Plot”, becomes clickable, and when clicked, invokes the generatePlot() function. The function takes the generated title and uses it in its prompt value in another API request to Jurassic-1 Grande. This time, the model returns a longer response with a made-up plot for the made-up title.
- The last button, “Generate End Scene”, uses the same functionality as the “Generate Plot” button to create a post-credits scene.
This is an open source project. Your contributions are welcome!
Made with ❤️ by the AI21 Labs team