Store NFT collection with its metadata on the perma-web or locally with a single click.
- JPEGs are stored on CDN’s.
- If the maintainer of a project stops paying for the CDN, your NFT will 404 ?
- Project meta-data might be stored off-chain too (explicit traits), additionally adding to the problem
- I might have 1000 NFT’s, clicking through each one and saving it would be painful user experience
Original idea credit nnnnicholas
- Users should be able to sign in with their Ethereum wallet, load their NFT collection
- Users should be shown which NFT’s metadata is or isn’t stored on the perma-web
- Users should have a clear CTA to download their metadata. Similarly to how F***b**k handles its data export
- Similar to how the Hashmasks have used Arweave to save metadata to the perma web.