Introduce your projects by taking a screenshot or a gif. Try to tell visitors a story about your project by answering:
- Where can I see your demo? You can find the demo at https://devchallenges.io/solutions/7NJm974d9PPMVbm94ZYU.
- What was your experience? This project is wonderful to begin with web development I really learned while I was struggling to wrap my head in some concepts.
- Your wisdom? Some of the higher order functions in js are really helpful to let you work easily with arrays which you’re going to use very often.
This application/site was created as a submission to a DevChallenges challenge. The Weather app (https://devchallenges.io/challenges/mM1UIenRhK808W8qmLWv) was to build an application to complete the given user stories.
- User story: I can add a new task
- User story: I can complete a task
- User story: I can toggle between All, Active and Completed
- User story: I can remove one or all tasks under the Completed tab
- User story (optional): Store the data in local storage that when I refresh the page I can still see my progress
How To Use
To clone and run this application, you’ll need Git, Node.js (which comes with npm) also you will need to install [vite] and [react] modules installed on your computer. You’ll also need to enable cross-origin requests to anywhere requesting It from https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/
From your command line:
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/your-user-name/your-project-name # Install dependencies $ npm install # Run the app $ npm start
- GitHub @jeremy-polanco