In this project, you are going to build a Nxt Slides Application.
Users using this application should be able to see the slide tabs in the slide tabs panel.
Initially, users should be able to see,
Users should be able to click,
The Slide tabs in the slide tabs panel. When clicked,
- The clicked slide tab should be displayed as an active slide tab.
- The clicked slide tab should be displayed in the current slide.
The Heading and Description texts in the current slide. When they are clicked, then the corresponding Heading and Description texts should be able to update.
The New button on the page, When clicked,
- A new slide tab should be added to the slide tabs panel.
Descriptionshould be the texts for Heading and Description.
- The new slide tab should be added after the active slide tab.
- The new slide tab should be displayed as an active slide tab.
- The new slide tab should be displayed in the current slide.
Project set-up instructions
To start the development process, follow the below steps
- Download Node on your local system – Windows OS, Linux/Mac OS
- Download the zip file.
- Unzip the zip file on your local machine.
- Run the command “npm install” in the terminal to install all the necessary dependencies.
- Run the command “npm start” in the terminal to start the development server.
- The app can be viewed in the browser by using the LOCAL URL http://localhost:3000/.
- You can start the development process by going through the README in the given file.
- Don’t use any third-party packages.
Click to view
The following instructions are required for the tests to pass
- Use normal HTML elements to style the React Components. Usage of styled-components (CSS in JS) to style React components is not supported. Test cases won’t be passed if styled components are used.
- Every slide tab item should be displayed as a list item in the slide tabs panel and should contain the testid with value as
slideNumberis the sequence order of the slide tab.
- Refer to the below Example for the usage of
testidin the HTML elements.
<div testid="slide" className="slide-item"/>.
- The Nxt Slides logo image in Navbar should contain alt text as
nxt slides logo.
- The New plus icon image inside the New button should contain alt text as
new plus icon.
- Responsiveness is not required.
- Routes should not be used
- https://assets.ccbp.in/frontend/react-js/nxt-slides/nxt-slides-logo.png alt should be nxt slides logo
- https://assets.ccbp.in/frontend/react-js/nxt-slides/nxt-slides-plus-icon.png alt should be new plus icon
- https://assets.ccbp.in/frontend/react-js/nxt-slides/nxt-slides-bg.png slide background image
- Bree Serif
Things to Keep in Mind
- All components you implement should go in the
- Do not remove the pre-filled code
Project submission instructions:
Project Submission should contain:
- GitHub repository link to your code.
- A video link. video should contain a code walkthrough and explain your application.
- Make at least a 5-minute video explaining your code and the features that you have implemented.
- Upload the recorded video to your YouTube account.
- Refer to this video to get a better understanding of uploading videos to your YouTube account.
- Follow the below points
- Standard naming conventions
- The code must be easily understandable
- The code must be readable
# NXT-slides # NXT-SLIDES