A graphical user interface for the Elasticsearch Analyze API
Try it out at https://arturom.github.io/search-analysis
It is useful to test built-in analyzers as well as custom analyzers. It can be used to formulate new custom analyzers combining tokenizers and filters.
- Analyze text using built-in analyzers
- Analyze text using a custom index analyzer
- Analyze text by using an existing field’s analyzer
- Analyze text using from an existing tokenizer and one or more existing filters (built-in or added to the index settings)
- Allow users to provide Tokenizer parameters and Filter Parameters
This tool needs to have http access to an Elasticsearch node. Elasticsearch security configuration needs to be relaxed to allow cross-domain requests and to allow non-https requests.
Below are the most-permisive
elasticsearch.yaml settings. Do not use these values in a production cluster.
Disabling ssl might not be necessary if you don’t intend to clone, build, and host this repo locally.
xpack.security.http.ssl: enabled: false http.host: 0.0.0.0 http.cors.enabled: true http.cors.allow-origin: '*'
The app was initialized with Create React App. It is deployed to Github Pages using the gh-pages package.