Activity Summary App
Activity Summary App is a simple, clean, and responsive web application that allows users to upload a GPX file from Strava and receive a summary of their event. The summary includes the date of the activity, distance, duration, elevation, pace, and other derived metrics. The app was built using Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Recharts, and other libraries.
- Upload a GPX file and view a summary of the event
- Display the date, distance, duration, elevation, and pace of the activity
- View additional derived metrics and charts
- Download a screenshot of the summary for sharing
- Responsive design for use on various devices
To set up the project, you’ll need to have Node.js installed. You can download the latest version from the official Node.js website.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/acid3croco/activity-summary-app.git
- Change the working directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Start the development server:
npm run dev
- Open your browser and navigate to http://localhost:3000 to see the app in action.
- Next.js – The web framework used
- Tailwind CSS – A utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development
- Recharts – A charting library built with React and D3.js
This project was built as a collaborative effort between the development team and ChatGPT, an AI language model by OpenAI. We’re proud to have successfully built this app together, combining our expertise with cutting-edge AI technology.