Exciting tours for adventurous people. Natours is an application for users to book tours.
This repo is just the frontend of the whole application. There is a separate repo for the backend that you can check out here.
🧑🏼💻 Tech Stack
- Node JS
To run Natours on your local machine run the following commands
- Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/codert0109/natours.git
- Navigate into the project root
- Install the dependencies
- Finally, to run the application
npm run dev
Contributions are always welcome! Before contributing, please keep in mind the following:
- Build the project and make sure it is running perfectly.
To build run the following command
npm run build
- Make sure the code is well formatted and should follow the formatting rules mentioned in
- Add responsiveness to the application so that it can be used on mobile devices as well
- Currently app only has a dark mode so it would be nice to have a light theme as well
🪲 Found a bug?
If you find any bugs in the projects not listed in the issues panel. Then feel free to create an issue regarding the bug.
If you have any feedback, please reach out to me at [email protected]