React Calendar App
This is a calendar app, where you can set appointments.
You can view a live demo over at https://calendar-app-appointment.herokuapp.com/
To get the frontend running locally:
- Clone this repo
- npm install to install all req’d dependencies
- npm start to start the local server (this project uses create-react-app)
- Clicking the Create Appointment button, You will be able to create an appointment on specific day and time.
- After creating the appointment It will show in the calendar dashboard.
- Data will be saved in local storage by using Redux Store.
- Appointment data will be sorted by Time.
- By using react router change the month and year of the calendar. example :- localhost/year/2022/month/2
- Root url It will always contain the current month.