This package contains the Renderer and core utilities used by tldraw.
You can use this package to render React components in a canvas user interface.
This repository is a monorepo containing two packages:
- packages/tldraw contains the source for the @tldraw/tldraw package. This is an editor as a React component named
<Tldraw>. You can use this package to embed the tldraw editor in any React application.
- packages/core contains the source for the @tldraw/core package. This is a renderer for React components in a canvas-style UI. It is used by
@tldraw/tldrawas well as several other projects.
...and three apps:
- apps/www contains the source for the tldraw.com website.
- apps/vscode contains the source for the tldraw VS Code extension.
- apps/electron contains the source for an experimental Electron app.
...and three examples:
- examples/core-example is a simple example for
- examples/core-example-advanced is a second example for
- examples/tldraw-example is an example for