- A Visual Studio Code extension for Master CSS. Provides code-completion and syntax highlighting.
This is just a quick start guide, the official documentation here.
npm install @master/css
Or use a CDN
2. Import into your js file
<h1 class="font:40 font:heavy bg:blue:hover m:50 text:[email protected]"> Hello World </h1>
Next, learn the common Syntax – Master CSS!
Official Normal CSS
Normalize browser’s styles:
@master/normal.css into your global css file
or use a CDN
<link href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@master/normal.css" rel="stylesheet">
- Master CSS Syntax: As a whole new language, Master created our own unique syntax.
- Class Highlight: Master is the first language to highlight class names in markup.
- Hybrid Rendering: Apply both JIT and AOT to CSS compilation. Similar to Hydration technology.
- Group Styles ─ the one of groundbreaking features that allows you to extract the same selectors and media query styles and make it short. Inspired by SerKo.
- Reactive Styles ─ the one of groundbreaking features that allows you style an element based on parent/sibling state.
- Arbitrary selectors and media queries: Apply arbitrary selectors and media queries directly in class=””, which is the most powerful and comprehensive language on the market.
Some of our core concepts and designs are inspired by these giants.
- Language: Master is a language, but it was originally inspired by ACSS‘s concept of atomic classes.
- Virtual CSS: Difference algorithms, virtual models, etc. are inspired by Virtual DOM.