ChatGPT Next Web
One-Click to deploy your own ChatGPT web UI.
- Deploy for free with one-click on Vercel in under 1 minute
- Responsive design, and dark mode
- Fast first screen loading speed (~85kb)
- Awesome prompts powered by awesome-chatgpt-prompts-zh and awesome-chatgpt-prompts
- Automatically compresses chat history to support long conversations while also saving your tokens
- One-click export all chat history with full Markdown support
- Get OpenAI API Key;
- Enjoy :)
If you have deployed your own project with just one click following the steps above, you may encounter the issue of "Updates Available" constantly showing up. This is because Vercel will create a new project for you by default instead of forking this project, resulting in the inability to detect updates correctly.
We recommend that you follow the steps below to re-deploy:
- Delete the original repo;
- Fork this project;
- Go to the Vercel dashboard, delete the original project, then create a new project and select the project you just forked to redeploy;
- Please manually add an environment variable named
OPENAI_API_KEYand enter your API key as the value during the redeploy process.
This project will be continuously maintained. If you want to keep the code repository up to date, you can check out the Github documentation to learn how to synchronize a forked project with upstream code. It is recommended to perform synchronization operations regularly.
You can star or watch this project or follow author to get release notifictions in time.
This project provides limited access control. Please add an environment variable named
CODE on the vercel environment variables page. The value should be passwords separated by comma like this:
After adding or modifying this environment variable, please redeploy the project for the changes to take effect.
Your openai api key.
Access passsword, separated by comma.
Override openai api request base url.
Override openai api request protocol.
Before starting development, you must create a new
.env.local file at project root, and place your api key into it:
OPENAI_API_KEY=<your api key here>
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Yidadaa/ChatGPT-Next-Web/main/scripts/setup.sh)
docker pull yidadaa/chatgpt-next-web docker run -d -p 3000:3000 -e OPENAI_API_KEY="" -e CODE="" yidadaa/chatgpt-next-web