ChatGPT Web Application
A web application that allows users to interact with OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model through a simple and user-friendly interface. This app is for demo purpose to test OpenAI API and may contain issues/bugs.
- User-friendly interface for making requests to the OpenAI API
- Responses are displayed in a chat-like format
- Select Models (Davinci, Codex, Create Image) based on your needs
- Highlight code syntax
- For client, I haven’t used frameworks as this is simple demo version.
- For server, I used express.
- OpenAI API Key
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/ioanmo226/chatgpt-web-application
- Install the dependencies:
- Create a .env file in the root folder and add your OpenAI API key in the following format:
- Start node server
- Now when you navigate to http://localhost:3001 you will see web response.
- Type in the input field and press enter or click on the send button to make a request to the OpenAI API
- Use control+enter to add line breaks in the input field
- Responses are displayed in the chat-like format on top of the page
- Generate code, including translating natural language to code
- You can also create AI images using DALL·E models
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions for improvements. If you have any ideas, please feel free to open an issue or create a pull request.
Thank you for your consideration.