- It allows the user to share their code in real-time with their friends.
- The user can create custom rooms, and share its room-id to invite new members to the room
- The user can also keep track of the number of users in the room using the handy icon on the top-right corner of the screen
- The user is also able to stop or start the sharing whenever they wish to
- Tailwind – CSS library for simple and rapid styling
- ExpressJS – It is a back end web application framework for Node.js
In the project directory, you can run:
To run the client
In the /client folder directory, run the following command
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in your browser.
To run the server
In the /server folder directory, run the following command
npm run dev
Runs the server in the development mode.
The server will serve at http://localhost:4000.