An awesome app to get a coffee, no matter where you are.
- User can see a list of available coffees
- User can add an item to cart
- User can remove an item from cart
- User can increase/decrease a single item quantity in the cart
- User can see the quantity of a given product in the cart, in the header, without navigating to the checkout page
- User can finish an order
- User can use his/her own location as address in the checkout page
- User can’t place an order without passing an address
- Apply automated tests
Techs and tools used
React Router Dom
HERE Geolocation API
How to run locally
First you must clone this repo on your machine
Once clone this repo, in a terminal/shell of your choice, navigate to the folder of the project and install the dependencies, either by running
yarn or by running
After that, environment variables must be set, which of them you can see it’s names in the
.env.example file in root of the project’s folder..
Once setup is done, project can be executed by running
yarn dev or by running
npm run dev, and open the url, that appears in the terminal, in an browser of your choice.
Figma’s layout here.
Developed on mobile device using Termux. ?