Mathemagician | M3Wx
“Mathemagician” is a web app for all fans of mathematics. It is a Single Page App (SPA) that allows users to make simple calculations and read a random math-related quote.
Our goal here is to Build a single page web application for mathematics weebs using the React library
Click here to view live demo
Features implemented so far are:
- Project Setup with React Installations
- Stylelint (A mighty, modern linter that helps you avoid errors and enforce conventions in your styles).
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
The basic requirements for building the executable are:
- A working browser application (Google chrome, Mozilla Fire fox, Microsoft edge …)
- VSCode or any other equivalent code editor
- Node Package Manager (For installing packages like Lighthous, webhint & stylelint used for checking for debugging bad codes before deployment)
Cloning the project
git clone https://github.com/harlexkhal/Mathemagician <Your-Build-Directory>
Getting packages and dependencies
To get all package modules required to build the project run:
every package module required to build the project is listed in the package.json file. this is used as a reference to get all dependencies.
To build the project run:
npm run build
after you run this sucessfully you’d locate the build from in the
build folder located from the parent directory of the project.
To run the program on a browser through a server run this command in your cli
This should open the page in your localhost on port 3000. then you’d be able to view the built page generated using webpack.
All source code files are licensed under the permissive zlib license
(http://opensource.org/licenses/Zlib) unless marked differently in a particular folder/file.