Pokédex React App
Pokédex React app that lets you discover and explore Pokémon based on PokéAPI.
Explore and get information about each Pokémon, including their about, stats, and evolution. This project built with React.js & React Query for efficient data fetching and caching.
- Beautiful UI inspired by Flavio Farias's Dribbble Shot
- Browse Pokémons based on their types
- Clicking on a Pokémon opens a modal with detailed information
- About tab: Displays information about the selected Pokémon
- Stats tab: Shows the statistical attributes and characteristics of the Pokémon
- Evolution tab: Visualizes the evolutionary chain of the Pokémon
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/IdoBouskila/Pokedex.git
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install dependencies:
- Start the development server:
npm run dev
Open your web browser and visit the provided URL or
http://localhost:5173 to access the Pokédex app.