React.js USA Covid-19 Tracker
This application allows the public to keep track of the stadistics of the Covid-19 Pandemic in the United Stated. You will be able to have favorite states to find them more easily using the ? search filter.
Quality of screenshots is lower than the actual APP
Live Link & Video
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Node js installed
- Visual Studio Code (or any other code editor)
- Browser of your preference
- git clone https://github.com/RafaelEchart/React-USA-Covid19Tracker.git
- cd React-USA-Covid19Tracker
Inside of your directory run the following commands:
- npm install
- npm run start
- After ther ‘npm run install’ the browser will open with the React.js app
- Check that all the tests are correctly passed?
- Merge it with your main branch so we can all see your work!!?
? Rafael Echart
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
- Thanks to Nelson Sakwa for creating this amazing layout ⭐️
- Rafael Echart
- Microverse documentation ⭐️
This project is MIT licensed.