Realtor – A Next JS Real Estate App
⚠️ Before you start
- Make sure Git and NodeJS is installed
- Yarn is faster than Npm. So use Yarn.
- Create .env file in root folder.
- Contents of .env
Now, to setup API, go to Rapid API Website and create an account.
Enable this API to fetch Real estate data: API: Bayut.
- After enabling you can get your API Keys and paste them in
NOTE: Make sure you don’t share these keys publicaly.
? How to use this App?
- Clone this repository to your local computer.
- Open terminal in root directory.
- Type and Run
- Once packages are installed, you can start this app using
npm run devor
- Now app is fully configured and you can start using this app ?
? Built with
You might encounter some bugs while using this app. You are more than welcome to contribute. Just submit changes via pull request and I will review them before merging. Make sure you follow community guidelines.
? Follow Me
⭐ Give A Star
You can also give this repository a star to show more people and they can use this repository.