RedisInsight is a visual tool that provides capabilities to design, develop and optimize your Redis application. Query, analyse and interact with your Redis data. Download it here!
RedisInsight is an intuitive and efficient GUI for Redis, allowing you to interact with your databases and manage your data—with built-in support for Redis modules.
- Browse, filter and visualise your key-value Redis data structures
- CRUD support for Lists, Hashes, Strings, Sets, Sorted Sets
- CRUD support for RedisJSON
- Profiler – analyze every command sent to Redis in real-time
- Introducing Workbench – advanced command line interface with intelligent command auto-complete and complex data visualizations
- Command auto-complete support for RediSearch, RedisJSON, RedisGraph, RedisTimeSeries, RedisAI
- Visualizations of your RediSearch index, queries, and aggregations
- Ability to build your own data visualization plugins
- Built-in click-through guides for Redis capabilities
- Oficially supported for Redis OSS, Redis Cloud. Works with Microsoft Azure Cache for Redis (official support upcoming).
- Available for macOS, Windows and Linux
Check out the release notes.
Get started with RedisInsight
This repository includes the code for RedisInsight 2.0, Currently available in public preview. Check out the blogpost announcing it.
The current GA version of RedisInsight is 1.11. You can install RedisInsight 2.0 along with the GA version.
Available to download for free from here.
Alternatively you can also build from source. See our wiki for instructions.
With RedisInsight you can now also extend the core functionality by building your own data visualizations. See our wiki for more information.
If you would like to contribute to the code base or fix and issue, please consult the wiki.
RedisInsight includes an opt-in telemetry system, that is leveraged to help improve the developer experience (DX) within the app. We value your privacy, so stay assured, that all the data collected is anonymised.
RedisInsight is licensed under SSPL license.