Welcome to the NextJS wagmi demo 👋
This repo servers as a minimal template for integrating the wagmi React hooks for Ethereum library with Typescript & NextJS. Due to its ease of customizability and extensibility, this template has been styled with the Tailwind CSS framework. Let’s get to it!
Get up and running in 3 simple steps:
1. Create an app using this repo as the template
npx [email protected] -e https://github.com/Seth-McKilla/nextjs-wagmi
Note: The above command automatically downloads and installs the dependencies so no “npm install” or “yarn add” required!
2. Create a .env.local file within the root directory with the following environment variables
NEXT_PUBLIC_INFURA_ID=<insert infura id>
Note: Grab an Infura ID from the Infura website
3. Start the local development environment
npm run dev # or yarn dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
That’s it, you’re all set!
To learn more about the packages used in this project, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation – learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js – an interactive Next.js tutorial.
- React Typescript Cheatsheet – helpful tips for using Typescript with React.
- wagmi Documentation – learn about the wagmi React hooks for Ethereum.
- Tailwind CSS Documentation – learn about the Tailwind CSS styling framework.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository – your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.