The HTML-first framework
As users interact with the site, only the necesary parts of the site load on-demand. This precision lazy-loading is what makes Qwik so quick.
Try out our starter:
npm init qwik@latest
- Understand the difference between resumable and replayable applications.
- Learn about Qwik’s high level mental model.
- A first look at Qwik – the HTML first framework
- Death by Closure (and how Qwik solves it)
- Qwik: the answer to optimal fine-grained lazy loading
- See Contributing.md for more information on how to build Qwik from the source and contribute!
- Partytown: Relocate resource intensive third-party scripts off of the main thread and into a web worker ?.
- Mitosis: Write components once, run everywhere. Compiles to Vue, React, Solid, Angular, Svelte, and more.
- Builder: Drag and drop page builder and CMS for React, Vue, Angular, and more.