To-do list app created with react library with react class and functional components and react lifecycles.
🛠 Built With
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple steps.
- VIsual Studio Code.
- A Web Browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- Clone the GitHub Repository
- run this commands in your terminal:
npm run build
npm start the website will be opened automatically on your default browser.
👤 Mert Kaya
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
- Thanks to the Microverse team for the great curriculum.
- Thanks to the Code Reviewer(s) for the insightful feedback.
- A great thanks to My coding partner(s), morning session team, and standup team for their contributions.
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used.
This project is MIT licensed.