Writé Typing Game
How to Play
- Set up the settings and choose your difficulty level at the beginning of the game.
- Type the words falling from above before they reach the bottom.
- When you correctly type a word, you will earn points and be able to move on to the next word.
- However, since time is limited, you need to be fast. Try to type as many words as possible before time runs out.
- You have 3 lives. The game ends when you exhaust all three lives. If you know all the words within a round, you earn the right to proceed to the next round.
- Fast and impressive user interface
- Dynamically falling words
- Earn points for each word typed correctly
- Limited game duration with a timer
- Display of the earned score and statistics
- Make Design (FIGMA)
- Make Frontend (REACT)
- Falling words
- Check words and remove
- Color feedback
- Add score
- Add health
- Add lives
- Add words
- Add timer
- Add animations
- Add settings
- Add levels
- Add main menu
- Add end game screen
- Active restart button
- ? Add sound effects
- Add a database to store the scores
- Add a leaderboard
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE.md file for details