About The Project
hackbar provides a kbar component to use in HackMD.
- Search notes, teams, tags, templates.
- Create empty note or from templates.
- Switch between workspaces (teams).
- Open recent or searched notes directly.
- Shortcuts for creating note and switching team.
- Press ⌘+k / Ctrl+k to open kbar.
- Directly search things. Open note by title/tag, create note from template, team name.
- Press + to navigate to note creating view.
- Press @ to navigate to team switching view.
- Shortcuts also work when kbar is closed.
For more detail, please refer to the Documentation on HackMD.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Uier/hackbar.git cd hackbar
- Run dev server
- Build production
- Search & Open notes in specific team (such as GitHub)
- Create note in specific team
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”. Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
TzuWei Yu (Uier) – [email protected]
Project Link: https://github.com/Uier/hackbar