This is an application for use in recording the details and maintenance history of the air conditioning assets of an HVAC service provider. It has been developed using a MERN SPA framework and accordingly, utilizes a MongoDB database, Express, React and Node with GraphQL.
- When you enter the command to invoke the application then the server is started and the Mongoose models are synced to the MongoDB database.
- Testing API GET routes in ApolloServer for users, customers, air conditioners and reports return the data for each of these routes in a formatted JSON
- Testing API POST routes in ApolloServer are able to create users, customers, air conditioners and reports. Mutations are present in the server for editing and deleting data but have not been linked to the front-end due to restrictions on user permissions
- Download the repo files from the link below
- Run the following at the command line
$ npm install
- Start the server
$ npm run develop
- User and password
U should be capital [email protected] 12345678 To test Stripe payment use card: 4242 424 242 424
Testing API calls with ApolloServer (example)
This project is under no license.
Abdurraouf Sadi, Alik Margaryan, Chuong Vo, Tri Nguyen, Ahmad Anees and Mark Horsfall
Email contributors at:
for additional questions