This is a simple yet powerful React-Redux boilerplate for later use as a starting point in other projects. It derives from
create-react-app with a few modifications, which include installing StyleLint, ESLint, and Bootstrap, removing unimportant files, and adding some content to the remaining files. It features a functional Counter component that implements Redux for state management, using
- Git & GitHub
To get React and Redux up and running in another project, follow these simple steps:
- Clone the repository into your machine (Or download the .zip file and extract).
- Open the project’s folder.
- Copy and paste all files and folders except app_screenshot.png, app_screenshot-2.png, MIT.md, and README.md into the other project’s root folder.
- Intended only for use as a starting point in other projects. Do not copy and paste these files into more mature projects as this will overwrite your package.json and package-lock.json files.
- This project also includes Bootstrap for styling.
Follow the steps described before.
? Dico Diaz Dussan
- GitHub: @dicodiaz
- Twitter: @DicoDiaz1
- LinkedIn: Dico Diaz Dussan
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
This project is MIT licensed.