Hexlet tests and linter status
study project at hexlet.io
Hexlet-chat is a simple real-time chat application.
- Registration and authorization. The project has a small server that supports JWT technology.
- Create, rename and delete channels. These operations take place inside modals.
- Create and receive messages. Implemented via websockets.
- All forms validation and error handling. Used by formik.
- React (with hooks), Redux Toolkit, React-Bootstrap, socket.io, formik, i18next
- ESLint, Webpack, Heroku, Rollbar
- node.js >= v14
- npm >= v6
- make >= v4
- git >= v2.28
- heroku cli
Installation and Usage
By default available one user:
$ git clone https://github.com/aleksandrchusovitin/frontend-project-lvl4.git $ make install $ make start